Library Values and Objectives
- To understand research, teaching and learning needs of its users through comprehensive user needs assessment.
- Acquire information resources that satisfy user needs.
- To classify and organize library materials for easy access and retrieval of information.
- To provide conducive environment for learning and research.
- To preserve and ensure long lasting availability of information by repairing mutilated materials and curbing lose of library collection and resources through theft
- To ensure safety and security of the library users and their property through easily accessible and/or emergency measures and equipment.
- To keep abreast with emerging technologies in the field of library and information management through seminars, workshops and continued learning.
- Honesty, integrity and teamwork
- Transparency and accountability
- Commitment to all library users
- Consultative decision making