Vision, Mission, Core Values
To be a leading Centre of excellence in training.
To produce manpower that is technologically competitive in the advancing labour market.
To produce highly skilled manpower that is also suitable for further training through quality, inclusive and equitable TVET programmes responsive to National, Regional and Global competitiveness
- To implement curriculum and training in TVET programmes.
- To carry out research programmes.
- To integrate science, technology and innovation into community activities.
- To create linkages and collaborations with other institutions and liaise with industry
Kenya Coast National Polytechnic’s Core Values include the following among others:
- Honesty, integrity and transparency
- Excellence, Innovativeness and Creativity
- Consultative decision -making
- World-class programmes and standards
- Respect for human and gender rights
- Professionalism, team spirit and discipline